Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Confirmed: Tour Starts Spring 2009

And I've got lots of it! I JUST got an alert from Jive on my BRITberry (Get it?? You love my corny jokes, admit it.) Britney has officially announced plans to begin a tour next spring in support of Circus! Sources are also saying that this will likely be a WORLD tour. Brit hasn't toured since 2004's In The Zone which I LOVED, so this is all v thrilling to hear.

Moving on... there was an incredible reaction to the "Womanizer" video, which has already brought in millions of views between both Britney.com and Brit's official YouTube channel. I'm not surprised though, are you? BritBrit's got the most amazing, dedicated fans EVER! That being said, the Director's Cut of the "Womanizer" vid will be available on iTunes within the next few days, hopefully by the end of the week. (It takes a few days to get into the iTunes system, hence the short wait.) As soon as I have the exact date, you'll be the first to know.

Speaking of iTunes, thanks to those of you who alerted me to the fact that "Womanizer" was no longer available for purchase. You're my eyes and ears, what on earth would I do without you? Anyway, Jive is looking into this problem as we speak, and they're working to get it resolved ASAP. There seems to be a glitch with iTunes, as Jive did not ask that the single be removed. So for now, relish in the Britney excitement. What would you like to see happen on Brit's tour? I've got a few ideas — that don't involve Bozo the Clown. He's scary and I'll bet he's a womanizer...

xx♥
BRITannica

Source: Britney.com

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid