Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Womanizer" Director Joseph Kahn Blogs Britney

Anyway…Womanizer.

I've been on this side of celebrity for so long that I've got to see some really messed up things. She can't go to a fucking McDonald's without a mean, shitty blog written about her.

And ten years of it, every move.

No doubt you have to be strong to survive this business. But at the end of the day, she's still a girl. Dickheads.

I genuinely like her. She has a good southern laugh. I think she's a good person in a fucked up world. I've worked with bad people. She's not one of them. Not by a long shot.

So I really wanted Womanizer's video to be good.

I literally could not find anytime to sleep this last week. I got six hours in four days. If I had slept more than that, the video would have suffered.

Turned it in for broadcast. Went to work on other projects. Went home, watched the premiere, checked for reactions.

They love Britney again.

I don't know if it was because I was punch drunk tired, but I almost cried.

Source: Joseph Kahn

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid