Thursday, October 2, 2008

Night Out in the Big Apple

The following italicized article is from www.celebrity-gossip.net:

She had a marvelous time hanging out with kids and cops at a Bronx school yesterday morning. And as night fell, Britney Spears decided it was time for some clubbing.

The “Gimme More” hottie was spotted visiting the SoHo house before heading over to the Box night club in New York City, looking fine in a close-fitting royal blue v-neckline dress with dark heels.

As for the rumors swirling around gossip land of a supposed sex tape scandal with her ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, the former paparazzo says it’s all a big hoax.


Ghalib told press, “There is no sex tape, and I’ve never claimed there is one I don’t know where these quotes I’m supposed to have said have come from. What I do know is they certainly didn’t come from me and they are completely false.”

See more pics here!

Source: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid