Thursday, October 2, 2008

Britney Spears Hits Up Soho House

The following italicized article is from www.justjared.com:

Britney Spears visits the Soho House after having dinner at the Box nightclub in New York City on Thursday night.

The 26-year-old pop princess posed with children at John Philip Sousa M.S. 142 in NYC and presented a $10,000 for an endowment for the school’s music program.

“I really enjoyed the time I spent at the John Philip Souza Middle School,” Spears told People. “I’ve been working with the people at Elizabeth Arden for the last five years, and I know how passionate everyone is about the school. I loved hearing the school orchestra and the children sang so beautifully. The fact that Elizabeth Arden made such a large donation for the school music studio in my name was so generous.”

Source: Just Jared

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid