Thursday, October 2, 2008

Britney Cheered in Bronx

The following italicized article is from www.extratv.warnerbros.com:

Recovered pop mom Britney Spears stopped by a Bronx middle school on Wednesday to present a $10,000 check to the music department on behalf of Elizabeth Arden -- the company producing her perfumes.

"I really enjoyed the time I spent at the John Philip Sousa Middle School," Spears told People magazine of her brief Bronx visit. "I've been working with the people at Elizabeth Arden for the last five years, and I know how passionate everyone is about the school. Arden produces Brit's fragrances, Believe, Fantasy and Curious.

Although school was not in session because of the Jewish New Year, Britney was welcomed by a musical performance. "I loved hearing the school orchestra and the children sang so beautifully," said the newly lucid star.

Spears plans to tour in 2009, and she let the eight-piece band know that if she is looking for an opening act, they should be ready, "You'll be the first people I call."

Source: Extra TV

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid