Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lance Bass Talks About Britney

Lance Bass is ready to party like it's 1999.

That means several things for the boy-bander-turned-"Dancing With the Stars" contestant. For one thing, he would be more than happy to hit the road with his old bandmates in 'NSYNC.

"There's always a possibility for a tour or reunion. It's something that we really haven't discussed yet," he told MTV News. "But it's something I would love to talk about. I think it's maybe needed in the next year or so, and I think our fans would love it, 'cause we never got to say goodbye. I want to do the Boyz II Men thing, where we just sit on the stools," he joked
.
And it wouldn't be like the good old days if former tourmate Britney Spears weren't about to put out fresh music. Bass is all about her return. "I am totally stoked to see Britney come back," he said. "I think it's going to be one of the biggest comebacks you've ever seen. It's not even a comeback - she's always been around - but I think, personally, she's ready to explode again."


Bass thinks this is a good time for Spears to return to the spotlight because, he says, it's as good a time as ever to be a pop artist. "Everyone wants to have fun with music again, and she always makes it fun," he said. "I think the last two years was a just a scam, so that she can make a huge comeback. I want to believe it was a big old punk on us."

Source: MTV

Thanx BritLover!

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid