Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nicole Morier Blogs On Britney

Hey friends. I'm really excited to announce that I have another song coming out with the one and only Miss Britney Spears. This time I actually wrote the song with her!

It's titled "Mmm Papi" and is a super fun up-beat track with handclaps, funky guitars and dirty bass licks. I'll leave to ponder exactly what's the song about till it is officially released on the album "Circus" which drops Dec. 2nd.

Britney and I spent last Spring and Summer writing several other tracks some of which will be released as bonus tracks or at a latter date. On banging song called "Rock Me In" that we wrote with my good friend Greg Kurstin will definitely be on the iTunes bonus and International CD bonus track.

Others that you may or may not get to hear are called Follow My Fingers, This Kiss, and Whiplash.

Love Nicole

p.s. she was super sweet and really fun to work, with as well as a total pro.

Source: Nicole Morier's Myspace

No comments:

 

Blog designed by Zaid